• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

WTB XBOX 360 hard drive

Status
Not open for further replies.

morgwon

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Oct 25, 2004
Messages
7,906
Title says it all. Must be able to accept either paypal or google checkout as payment. I don't have time right now to be dealing with getting money orders made. PM with offers or post in the thread.
 
Would one be sending it to a US address? And I assume you are looking for a 20GB?
 
there are some hacks out there u can do to upgrade Ur HD, I you'll need a Scorpio WD hd for it.(search on Google if interested)

GL BUMP
 
I get two xbox360 20gb ver for you guys. drop me a PM if you interested.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top