• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

[WTB] Xbox 360 & Games

logical

Weaksauce
Joined
May 4, 2006
Messages
92
Hello - It's simple you make an offer and I respond with "Yes" or "No". :p

I Would Like to Buy​
​
​

An Xbox 360 Sytem
With 1 or 2 remotes. [Wireless or/ not]
All it's original packaging. [I would like to have the Manual but Optional]

Xbox 360 Games
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Rainbow Six: Vegas
Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter

New or Used for any of these products are fine. I will have the money for the 15th of November, 2007. So, untill then I will be excepting any or/ all offers. You may PM me or just post here.

Note: For *SERIOUS* sellers only.
 
Have an xbox 360 premium with one wireless controller, harddrive and component cables, power brick. I also have ghost recon. I'd sell this all for 250 shipped. Xbox is in good shape, PM for pics and whatnot.
 
TTT

Responded to my PM's. People please don't be afraid to show me your offers.
 
Check my thread...I've got a Sealed Rainbow Six Vegas game for sale...:) thread link in my siggy!
 
Back
Top