WTB: x79, z97 combo, Video card, PSU, Ram - Building a machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Octonaut

Gawd
So before I buy new from newegg or amazon, I wanted to see what everyone had here on the [h].

ATM, I am planning on purchasing a x79 3930k/sabertooth combo from a member here on [h] this thursday when I get my check. More than likely, this is what I will be doing.

However, I do not want to sell my self short if something else is waiting out there. I want here a x79 or Z97 combo. I like Asus boards, the 3930k is what I am looking for. z97, I am looking for a 4790k.

Would like to find a video card with a waterblock. Open to anything from 7970 to 980, possibly even SLI.

PSU is EVGA or corsair, and need atleast 1000W.

Ram is pref corsair, but will consider all. Looking to get 16gb of 4 sticks, but will consider others.

I am interested in individual or combos. Shoot me a PM with what you have, i may just bite!

I would be freeing up the following combo in a couple of weeks:

3960X Extreme edition
ASUS X79 Rampage 4 Extreme Black Edition
Corsair platinum 4x4GB DDR3 2133 memory.

If interested let me know.

I have i7 3930k cpu with Asus p9x79 LE motherboard $490 shipped OBO

LMK if your interested.

I'm 15 minutes from an MC I can help you get any combo (lots of saving over Newegg's). The only thing is shipping and tax, not to mention Paypal's fee and a little gratitude ;) for my time and effort.

Let me know.

thanks, but I feel as if by the time i paid tax and everything, I would be paying just as much.

I actually purchased two 290s from someone here at h. Also got a 1000w PSU. All I need now is ram, mono, and CPU.

Thanks for the offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back