WTB: X58 motherboard and i7

Status
Not open for further replies.

reapergato

Limp Gawd
EDIT Thanks for all the help guys =) closed until futher notice

Initial post** Im looking for an X58 motherboard setup that somebody might have for sale... preferably with usb 3.0 and or SATA 600 ...... without breaking the bank...... I havnt had the best of luck finding anything on the for sale for trade section....everything keeps falling through.....

I cant trust ebay or most other places for quality used stuff and I really cant afford anything new (except AMD GAAAAASP) any help would be appreciated.

I had an unfortunate accident which destroyed the majority of my tech / PC stuff, my sig shows what I WAS running...... and now..... an old school HP mini and these shitty thin clients I have at work are not cutting it..... if I don't get back in the game soon im going to go crazy.

Last edited:
just keep an eye out and check back often. I was able to purchased a combo two weeks ago, an I7-920, Rampage III Gene, and 12gb of ram for $200.

Watch your local craigslist too, I've seen some decent deals in my area.

I have an I7 920 D0 stepping, 12gb of ram and a corsair H70 cooler, id make you a deal for 140 maybe negotiable, pm me and we can discuss it.

yea craigslist hasnt had much either.... defanitely been lookin LOL =) PM sent chrono16

I'll have a spare i7 950 here soon, and about 6gb of ram. Hit me up if interested.

I got a MSI X58M and Xeon W3540 (same as i7 940) + Scythe ninja 3 combo. It worked perfectly well for me. Asking $220 plus shipping. I have it listed on ebay but can sell here too. Heatware: ilya475. PM me if interested.

Last edited:
thanks for all the help getting a rig set up again.... i didnt find a "combo" but i did find my processor.... so now im just looking for a 1366 / x58 motherboard that wont break the bank.... any help is much appreciated :D

wow craigslist has 3 broken as is boards, not 1 working. one would thinkg a techie city like seattle would have at least a feeeeeew things show up with searches like "intel motherboards" or "1366" or "x58" LOL

Would you be interested in an Intel DX58S) board and an i7 920 ??

I might sell for the right price to fund my x99....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back