WTB / WTTF Xbox

apex32

2[H]4U
I want to buy an xbox. post a price and specs. i have a ps2 i will trade.

If its a modded xbox pm me with more info

This is from my ad. Hope you are interested. I have a few left.

Here are my “special” Xbox capabilities:

o Play DVDs, region-free, and without the $30 adapter!
o Xbox Media Center and Xbox Media Player installed so you can play any format of video from the DVD drive, off the hard drive, or even across your home network! This includes AVIs, MPEG, Divx, Xvid, RM, and many, many more! It basically turns the Xbox into a Media Center PC!
o The hard drive that comes with the Xbox can hold on average two games, but can be upgraded using standard IDE hard drives the sell in the store for PCs so you can hold up to 300 games and beyond!
o Copy DVDs and Xbox Games to the Hard Drive in a three button sequence! The software handles the hard work! Plus Xbox Games run smoother and faster!
o Emulates video games systems from the past including Nintendo, Super Nintendo, N64, Sega Genesis, Atari, Gameboy, Playstation 1, MAME, plus many more!
o Run alternate operating systems on your Xbox like Linux, Fedora, or FreeBSD!

My Xboxes also come with a toggle switch on the back so you can turn off the modification and have the Xbox act as retail and as it came from the store! Jumping on Xbox Live this way will make it so the service cannot identify the modification and will thus allow you to play with thousands!

If you don’t want to pay the charge to use Xbox live, there is software that allows you to connect through your PC to hundreds of players for free called Xbconnect and Xlink!

On top of that I am throwing in one retail used game with box and instructions. Order now and I will even throw a bonus disc that contains 14,000 ROMS and emulators for the Nintendo System, Super Nintendo, Genesis, and many more systems. This disc will allow you to play on your Xbox all the games from those systems! It’s really amazing!

I am offering the Xbox, which is used, but in great working condition, to you for the price of $175. I am only charging $25 dollars for my service on doing the modification on top of the normal price of an Xbox of $150. However, I am including the capability of all these special features, a retail game, and the Emulator disc that has over 14,000 games! All you’d be responsible for is shipping and I won’t charge you a dime over what it will cost me!

1.6 xbox modded with smartxx v2 chip..
80gb Hd.
2 Black third party S controllers
Let me know if this is something you'd be interested in.

Back