WTB/WTTF: old socket A mobo

Wingnut

Limp Gawd
My mom's PSU and Iwill KK266+ had an argument. They both lost.

So, I need a replacement. Of course, another Iwill would make things simple, but I'll take what I can get cheap. You know that upgrade you did 4 years ago and threw in your closet? Yeah, I want THAT board. Must support Palomino core.

She will consider a DDR board and memory, but she really doesn't need it at all. Preference given to sdram boards.

If anyone's looking for trades, I've got slim pickings: a 32x burner, 2 wireless PCMCIA cards (11a), a wireless PCI card, an 11a access point (which I can't get to reset), a first gen Radeon 32mb, and a couple of sodimms.

I also have a Panasonic laptop: CF-35, P150, 16mb onboard, 32mb in expansion, 3gb hdd, 1 USB port, floppy drive, CD rom detects disks but won't read, 2 batteries (one decent, one poor), AC adaptor, missing battery cover, currently running win98 and Office 2000 (with my Graduate Research Project still on it )

Laptop: $60
32x burner: $20
SMC 2755W Access Point (won't reset): $20
2 x SMC 2735W PCMCIA Cards: $20 each
Intel WPCI5000 PCI Adapter: $20
Radeon 32mb: $20
2 x 32mb PC133 sodimm: $5 each

The processor in question is a Palomino 2100+

If anyone has interest in some of my tradeables and has a mobo better than a Biostar M7NCD (in my box now) plus some DDR, I'll give her mine and upgrade my comp. I just don't have a large budget for this.

Also, my heatware is under Wingnut, but I spend a lot of time on ArsTechnica and have more refs there: http://www.beerology.com/ars/view.cfm?id=78

I have a couple mobos that are in good working order, can't dig them up at hte moment but i'd be willing to trade for the wireless card. Socket A stuff, its kt266a i think. I'll pm you later tonight

Its an Abit KR7A-133Raid motherboard. Last cpu i had in there was a 1ghz athlon. Pulled it cause i got an nf-2 mobo and seemed like a better home for the processor.
Not sure if it supports the cpu you want, but if you want the board let me know.

Yep, it sure does. :) DDR, though?

Looking to swap it for the PCI wireless card?

ygpm

Back