Alright guys I need a new computer, something that will be able to run the newest games...even if its at not so hot settings. I really would just like to get back into CS and BF2. Something that can run those games would be great.
I would really rather trade these items plus some cash...
Modded xbox:
v1.5
executer chip
160 gig HDD
3 small controllers
all the software needed to back up your games. The hard drive will be wiped of my backups before shipping out(as per forum rules)
Toshiba E755 pda
hasnt really been used...comes with all the stock accessories.
F15 lacrosse shaft A/M with black proton head. Head is strung with a pita pocket. head is in great condition the shaft is a little older and shows some wear.
If need be I can pay straight out cash, but would really like to let one or all of these go in a trade towards a full comp....with some cash of course.
PS-This would be the first trade on the forums and will take the necessary steps to work out a deal.....shipping first....ect ect.
I would really rather trade these items plus some cash...
Modded xbox:
v1.5
executer chip
160 gig HDD
3 small controllers
all the software needed to back up your games. The hard drive will be wiped of my backups before shipping out(as per forum rules)
Toshiba E755 pda
hasnt really been used...comes with all the stock accessories.
F15 lacrosse shaft A/M with black proton head. Head is strung with a pita pocket. head is in great condition the shaft is a little older and shows some wear.
If need be I can pay straight out cash, but would really like to let one or all of these go in a trade towards a full comp....with some cash of course.
PS-This would be the first trade on the forums and will take the necessary steps to work out a deal.....shipping first....ect ect.