WTB/WTT: Nice Men's Watch

memnoch349

Limp Gawd
Hey guys:) I am looking for a decent men's watch. I dont need any of this bling, bling (not into it)...just a nice watch for casual wear. Silver preferrably, will consider others as long as there isnt any gold color to them:) Post what you have and I will of course look through them all before making a decision.

I have a very nice Bulova, retails for $350, very light use.

/IoWnZa

Originally posted by memnoch349
ok, I'll bite:D You have a few pics?

I knew you were going to ask that, I don't think I have them anymore, but let me check, if not I might be able to get some in a few days.

/IoWnZa

I found the pic on their website (Took forever :))

96B64_lg.jpg

lmk what you think.

/IoWnZa

visick...not really what I am looking for (a tad too nice for daily wear, and it is gold)

IoWnZa...exactly what I am looking for:) The blue face and all:D What are you trying to get out of it?

and i can hook you up with this one for measly 900 bucks :) I havent even put it on or take out the box yet ;)

73_3.JPG

Originally posted by liquidinferno
and i can hook you up with this one for measly 900 bucks :) I havent even put it on or take out the box yet ;)

Way overkill on that one, I would be scared to wear it;) Nice watch though!!!

DAMN didn't know watches like that existed outside of Rolex and never though a [H]ard member would be after one.

Must tell time really good though.....:rolleyes: :D

it was one of those "Not thinking" buys when i was in NYC, manhattan is bad place to be with corporate mastercard :) :)

iowanza-
that is a sweet watch dude...never worn it?! i'd buy that if i had the money to spend, and if i wanted it more than a car :D

I have worn it slightly, like I said there are hardly any sign's of wear, and the crystal is almost perfect. The watch is soo nice. I don't really wanna sell it, it's perfect for Casual Wear, and for Work, that is why I got it...

I'd take $180 for I think. I still have the box and all the stuff that it came with...

/IoWnZa

Well sir...A very fair price, but I simply cannot afford that:( Thanks for your time and effort:D

Originally posted by memnoch349
Well sir...A very fair price, but I simply cannot afford that:( Thanks for your time and effort:D

Well I tried :)

/IoWnZa

Back