InCogneato
[H]ard|Gawd
- Joined
- Nov 1, 2006
- Messages
- 1,236
Very simply, looking to get a good deal or a good trade on an any AMD CPU that is AM3 socket and has 2 or more cores. Hoping to do this ASAP and I am flexible on what's being traded, adding money, etc. Let's work out a deal! Some stuff I'm willing to trade/sell:
-AMD Sempron 130 (OEM, brand new)
-AMD Sempron 140 with heatsink/fan (barely used, good condition)
-Broadcom BCM94321MC mini WiFi card for laptops (compatible with macs, used, like new)
-Western Digital Caviar SE16 640GB Hard-drive (WD6400AAKS, used, good condition)
-Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 for PS3 (used, good condition)
(If you live in South Florida, I also have a new TIVO HD 652160 and used Hamilton Beach 04163 True Air Hepa air-purifier to sell/trade)
My heatware feedback: http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=63537
-AMD Sempron 130 (OEM, brand new)
-AMD Sempron 140 with heatsink/fan (barely used, good condition)
-Broadcom BCM94321MC mini WiFi card for laptops (compatible with macs, used, like new)
-Western Digital Caviar SE16 640GB Hard-drive (WD6400AAKS, used, good condition)
-Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 for PS3 (used, good condition)
(If you live in South Florida, I also have a new TIVO HD 652160 and used Hamilton Beach 04163 True Air Hepa air-purifier to sell/trade)
My heatware feedback: http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=63537
Last edited: