WTB Windows 10/11 key

Tengis

Supreme [H]ardness
Anyone got one? Was going to grab one cheap but I figure Id throw someone a few bones if youve got one laying around.

if you happen to have any oem system with a 7 key on it, you can use that.
^ This.

Bought a key from G2A, but tried my old Win7Pro upgrade key and it worked perfectly.

Holding onto the one I bought for the next build. (The Office'21 key did work, though, so G2A's keys work.)

-bZj

I don't understand the hate for key sites. I've bought multiple Office keys from SCDkey with zero issues. Activated immediately with no issues since. I'm about out of my technet (yep technet) keys from three jobs ago. So my next OS build will be with a scdkey key and I won't hesistate for a moment.

I don't understand the hate for key sites. I've bought multiple Office keys from SCDkey with zero issues. Activated immediately with no issues since. I'm about out of my technet (yep technet) keys from three jobs ago. So my next OS build will be with a scdkey key and I won't hesistate for a moment.

No hate for them at all. This PC is using one from G2A for both Win 11 (actually 10 Pro + upgrade) as well as Office 2019.

I'd use them for my work PC's, but since I have a Windows Enterprise site license and a perpetual Office 365 license for them, there's no need.

No hate for them at all. This PC is using one from G2A for both Win 11 (actually 10 Pro + upgrade) as well as Office 2019.

I'd use them for my work PC's, but since I have a Windows Enterprise site license and a perpetual Office 365 license for them, there's no need.
I agree with you, but there are some that just refuse to believe the key sites are valid. I'm not saying there haven't been scam sites ever, but the ones you tend to see lasting years and years having proven themselves at this point.

Back