WTB: Win 95/98/ME non OEM or Gateway OEM

kniah

2[H]4U
Anyone have an old non-OEM copy of Windows, or a Gateway OEM copy that they'd be willing to sell for cheap? I need one in order to be able to use my computer at the University. I have heat and ebay under kniah, shipping will be to Saint Paul, MN 55108. I have non-cc paypal ready. Thanks.

I have a sealed copy of this OS. I might have a copy of 98 as well. PM me please.

bump, need a CoA (certificate of authenticity) if possible, must be personal retail (not upgrade) or gateway oem...thanks again in advance :)

Bump, not looking to spend more than $20. Any older version of windows is fine as long as it has a CoA, and is personal retail (not upgrade), or Gateway OEM. Thanks again in advance.

Hey i think i have a CoA for windows 98 but no cd since it came with mu Compaq i use to have then but if you can get ahold of the cd then i can sell this for say 23 shipped (when i find it). its not on any of the computers i own and wasn't ever registered and stuff so just let me know.

I have gateway one but you do know that OEM versions that are sold with a computer can only be used on the computer it was sold with, they aren't transferable.

The CD of 98 i got is SCRATCHED! shoot me an email if interested.

I also have a copy of windows me that I can let go for cheap. Let me know. I can send pci if you want.

Back