Mar 14, 2012 #1 J jenkins Limp Gawd Joined Dec 7, 2004 Messages 340 Looking for a nice present for my wife. Tired of looking through ebay and craigslist. I am looking for the $80-$100 range, could go higher depending on games, accessories and color. I would prefer a black wii, but I'm not going to be picky.
Looking for a nice present for my wife. Tired of looking through ebay and craigslist. I am looking for the $80-$100 range, could go higher depending on games, accessories and color. I would prefer a black wii, but I'm not going to be picky.
Mar 14, 2012 #2 C ComputerGeek [H]ard|Gawd Joined Dec 27, 2010 Messages 1,199 I have a a brand new in box wii sports bundle, was looking to get $125 shipped pm me if interested. Thanks!
I have a a brand new in box wii sports bundle, was looking to get $125 shipped pm me if interested. Thanks!
Mar 14, 2012 #3 J jenkins Limp Gawd Joined Dec 7, 2004 Messages 340 Is that the newer black one or the older white one? Does it support the gamecube controllers?