• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

WTB: Whole PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

dj_2004

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Oct 9, 2004
Messages
7,279
FOUND. Thanks for all of the offers, everyone.

I'm looking for:
CPU - Prefer socket 775; HS not needed
Motherboard - M-ATX or ATX
RAM - 2GB+
Video card - PCI-E
PSU - Not needed but if you have one for cheap then PM me what you want for it

Will be used for email and web browsing. I would like to buy this from one person but if you have a few components then please PM me. I can pay by PayPal or Amazon Payments.

Thanks.
 
Last edited:
Passed this along to a friend who PM'd you.

Bump for you.
 
I've received some good offers that I will take into consideration tonight and tomorrow. Still, the more the merrier. Bump.

Just so everyone knows, I do not need any components beyond what I listed.
 
where are u located? i have a whole computer with q9550 8gb ram watercooled 4850 crossed fire. I dont know if u want all of them though, i have been waiting to upgrade to i7.
 
where are u located? i have a whole computer with q9550 8gb ram watercooled 4850 crossed fire. I dont know if u want all of them though, i have been waiting to upgrade to i7.

95758. However, your setup is definitely more than what I require. All I need is something that handles email, web, and basic applications.

I'll likely be making a decision by Monday.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top