Oct 6, 2009 #1 S skychilde Weaksauce Joined Jan 7, 2009 Messages 96 I'm looking for a nice quality webcam for a desktop. If you've got one for sale, I'm interested. Possible buy this weekend.
I'm looking for a nice quality webcam for a desktop. If you've got one for sale, I'm interested. Possible buy this weekend.
Oct 7, 2009 #2 Vaulter98c [H]ard|DCer of the Month - October 2009 2FA Joined May 21, 2008 Messages 5,840 I've got one still in it's box, I'll get the specs for you when I get home. Bought it in a 2 pack,use on my XP folder, other still NIB (but not wrapped, I opened it to see if it was all there) Posted via [H] Mobile Device
I've got one still in it's box, I'll get the specs for you when I get home. Bought it in a 2 pack,use on my XP folder, other still NIB (but not wrapped, I opened it to see if it was all there) Posted via [H] Mobile Device