• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

WTB: WD Raptor WD800's.

Joined
Jul 18, 2007
Messages
51
WTB: WD Raptor WD800's.

I'm looking for two of these drives. I'd prefer the ADFD versions, as they have 16MB in cache, but I'd go with the GD version that has 8MB. I bought the two I have for $20.00 each on Ebay (yes, it was an outstanding deal, and I'm pissed that I didnt buy 4 more). I know I won't get that price all the time though. However, I've seen prices on ebay for $45.00 each, and I dont really care on paying that much for them.

I'm also looking for a WD360ADFD drive as well.

I prefer that these drives have at least some of their warranty left.

PM me if you have a couple for sale, or just one. Please include the price as well as the serial number to verify warranty/stolen status.

Thanks!

Brett
 
i have one of each. both working perfectly
the GD is out of warranty WMAH91596471
the Adfd is in warranty till 11-11-2010 WMANT1118931

$35 each or $70 for the pair
 
Back
Top