WTB Watercooling setup

Grizzy

Gawd
I am looking for a setup of WC parts:

Pump - something small but fairly powerful, SILENT
CPU block - anything decent, AMD
radiator - anything decent, looking for something that will fit in the front of a Chieftec case
Res - Bayres or tube res that would go in the back of the case (or a submersible pump inside a res)
GPU block - not NECESSARY, but wanted, must fit 9600XT

Looking to spend about $100 with or without the GPU block

email me dct243 at cinci.rr.com

thanks

I've got a Swiftech MCP600 12v pump and a dual floppy bayres. both are new, never been used.

Found everything I need, except for 1/2" ID tubing and a GPU block

Anybody got a block that will fit a Radeon 9600XT?

Nope, has to have mounting for a Radeon 9000/9700 series cards

Thanks anyway

Bump

Go to Ace Hardware and get some 1/2" clear vinyl tubing. Works great and its only like $.80 per foot.

I checked that out, and I can get all the tubing I need

Still looking for a GPU block, 1/2" ID that fits a Radeon 9600XT
Anybody got one?

Vinyl tubing is cheap but it kink.
You are better with silicone tubing such as Clearflex60 or Tygon.

I tried to get my vinyl tubing to kink once, to test out how much it actually took. While it did finally kink, it took a lot of pressure to actually get it there. If your watercooling tubing actually kinks, you should rethink your design because there should be no reason that 1/2" tubing would kink. That other stuff is expensive, and you have to order it - not worth it IMO.

No thanks, got everything I need lined up except for a Radeon GPU waterblock

Bump

i got a mcw-5000a swiftech block, great block,i just want one that bolts on...28+ shipping...lmk!!!(BTW: i will include the barbs for 1/2" ID tubing)

AND a Black Ice Pro heatercore, 3/8" tubing, 15+shipping

BOTH for 38+shipping and if u want i can throw in 2X 3/8>1/2" converters, ineed 38 bux bad so im seling cheap...not sure if teh BIP will fit tho..lmk :)

Hell yes I will take that block and radiator for 38+shipping! I call DIBS at 8:08PM! LOL

Email me

Bump

Still looking for a GPU block for sure, but any cheap offers on CPU blocks, pumps, radiators, reservoirs will be appreciated :D

Swiftech MCW5000-A black and dual floppy bayres, both are brand spankin' new, never been used - $45 shipped

$30 shipped. I don't have the 1/2" barb adapters for it but you can get them from Swiftech for a couple bucks

Eh, no thanks

I am just going to get everything but the GPU block from one guy(already lined up)

Anybody got a GPU block?

Back