• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

WTB: Watercooling setup

monk3y

Limp Gawd
Joined
Nov 14, 2007
Messages
426
I am in the market for a water cooling system, It needs to have at least a twin 120mm radiator and needs to have a lga775 compatible cpu block, I dont want to spend more then $175- $200

Thanks,
monk3y
 
I have some misc tubing, and a swiftech microres.
url to my thread is in my sig.
 
I might take you up on your offer, but I want to see if i get any other offers, bump
 
Back
Top