• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

WTB: Watercooling gear

Jeff G

Limp Gawd
2FA
Joined
Nov 2, 2017
Messages
245
Looking for some pumps, res, soft tubing (prefer Primochill), radiator, maybe some fittings. I’ve got blocks already, but I need most everything else. I’m doing a couple different builds so I’ll need multiple of a few items like pumps/reservoirs. The more budget friendly, the better. Looking to see what people have used before resorting to Amazon.
 
I am currently out of town but when I get back I plan to get rid of my WC gear. I'll keep you posted.
 
I have a leftover box of 7/16ID 5/8OD black primochill tubing 10 Ft. You can have it for $10shipped.
IMG_20210816_143825.jpg
 
What size rads you looking for? I have a XSPC RX360mm, a swiftech 240mm, and an alphacool 240mm.
 
Have a Alphacool St30 v2 I bought open box for $49 shipped, will sell to you at same price. Lmk
 
Back
Top