• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

WTB Watch Dogs nvidia game code/coupon

Free bump - I'll be in this boat here in about a week once reviews are out.

I'm sure there will be plenty of codes here and other places. If the game is decent its worth 35-40 bucks.

Biggest reason I'm waiting, I don't want to buy it if my crossfire 290's aren't going to get a workout.
 
Back
Top