• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

WTB Virtual Boy: parts, games etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

gilga

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jan 26, 2006
Messages
1,867
Hi everyone, I purchased an incomplete virtual boy head unit off ebay and didnt think it would be this hard to find parts.

As a result I am looking for a COMPLETE virtual boy OR individual parts

- stand
- controller
- ac adapter
- visor ( black eye piece _
- etc....
- Games

I have many items for trade and cold hard cash ( via paypal)

THANKS!
 
Bump

called local video game shops and one place told me " we don't sell adult toys, we are a used game store " WTF ! Wish I could convey they sound of disgust in her voice LOL
 
Bump

full story in morning... Must sleep to go to soul crushing job
 
if a USA virtual boy will play import games I am interested!

PM SENT
 
marked for later. i'll call my used game store (only have one but he's very nostalgic) to see if he has anything or know where to get one. I'd give you a quote for quote and you just pay the price + shipping/boxes. That's assuming I actually can find you something. ^_^
 
bump. Great respect and thanks to Digital Cancer. This kind person called local shops to check for any BB systems/parts. In addition pointed me to a couple of ebay auctions which were affordable!

THANK YOU !!!
 
closing as I was able to find a complete virtual boy on ebay.

Thanks to everyone who replied. will post pics later in gaming section
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top