WTB: VIdeo card Upgrade

Zarkon

Limp Gawd
I have a GTX 460 in my machine. I'd like to do an upgrade and was considering a 550Ti but after reading here it sounds like my best option may be a used 580.

I'd really like to stay with EVGA on the brand (because of the warranty support), but I'm open to options.

I'd really like to stay under $200 if possible.

You can get some terrific value with a 2GB HD7850 (no EVGA because AMD). They often sell under $200 here on the forums. gl with your search!

If you can find a 7850 that would be worth it or gtx 570, or 6970. There are some used 580's floating around maybe ebay.. I saw one once on craigslist in my area for 275 obo.

I have a Sparkle GTX580 , been a great card just not gaming as much anymore . I am looking for 225.00 shipped USPS 2-3 day . I do have heatware .

Thanks guys. I'm looking more for nVidia and will be thinking hard about some of the offers, so thanks all.

Okay, definitely looking for a 580 or 670. I doubt I could afford a 680 (I wish, I wish).

I have some cash in hand right now, I'll have more on Thursday. Let's get me a card!

Back