• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

[WTB] USB Flash Drives

haggggler

Gawd
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
667
I'm looking for some flash drives to use for firmware updates, bootable *nix, media players, etc. Minimum would be 512MB and I'm really not interested in drives over 4GB unless you got a great price. Let me know what you have.

Please keep in mind:

1) Speed and features are not a concern for my intend uses
2) New and 5 year warranted 4GB drives can be had @ Newegg for ~ $6 w/ free shipping

Thanks and have a Grateful Day
 
Last edited:
I've got a 1gig ATP ToughDrive and I've also got a 4gb Verbatim Store n Go

$10 shipped for both?
 
I really thought someone out there would have a pile of 1-2GB drives laying around. Here's an afternoon bump for the cause.
 
I found another 1gig actually.. I don't know where the lid is though... and I have a Lego brick shaped 2gb I found as well
 
Back
Top