• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

[WTB][US] DD's WTB/WTTF Thread

DanishDevil

Limp Gawd
Joined
Mar 11, 2008
Messages
234
WANT TO BUY/TRADE FOR

  • 3x 120mm QUIET White/Black Fans
    Currently using Arctic Cooling AF12PWM fans at the lowest voltage. Two will be used for a radiator, and one as a case fan. Looking for non-LED fans either all white, or black with white blades. High quality fans preferred, and pre-sleeved in white is a plus. May consider other colors if they're really great fans (like Gentle Typhoons).

  • 1/2" Watercooling Drain Plug
    Would highly prefer a black Enzotech (to match my other barbs).

  • 100% Modular & Sleeved 750W+ PSU
    Something along the lines of a Corsair AX850. Black/grey/white color scheme with cleanly sleeved cables. Would prefer at least 80+ Silver efficiency. I need something in really good shape, would prefer BNIB. Not an urgent buy, so I will probably be extremely picky (sorry!).

TRADES?
  • See my [FS] Thread here.

THE DETAILS
Feedback:
Shipping:
  • U.S. ZIP Code 92660
  • I will usually ship USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation in the Continental U.S. for higher valued items. Lesser valued items will vary.
  • Insurance is available at the buyer's expense.
  • I may ship outside the Continental U.S. at the buyer's expense on a case-by-case basis.
Payment:
  • I prefer Non-CC Paypal, but may accept CC PayPal and USPS Money Orders on a case-by-case basis.
  • I will usually pay non-CC PayPal. Let me know if CC PayPal is a problem, and we’ll work it out.
Warranty/Return Policy:
  • I strive to provide the most accurate information about the products that I sell.
  • All items are guaranteed to not be DOA unless item is being sold as is.
  • All non-DOA return requests will be honored on a case-by-case basis.
Prices:
  • Prices are always negotiable, and multi-item discounts are always given.
  • Do not discuss price in thread. Toss me a PM and I will get back to you ASAP.
Contact:
  • The easiest way to contact me is to send me a PM. If my inbox is full, post in my thread and let me know.


Thanks for looking!
 
Last edited:
Bumping great HDD's.

I have a 6400AAKS and it's been running solid since the Summer of '08!

I'd probably wouldn't mind selling it to you if it weren't being used for my OS partition.
Not sure if the hassle would be worth it :(. Plus, I doubt you'd want such an old HDD!
 
Back
Top