Mar 7, 2013 #1 G Gorilla [H]F Junkie Joined Sep 14, 2007 Messages 8,580 Looking for a universal gpu block to put on my 7850. Cheaper is better. Update: got tired of waiting and ordered one new. Last edited: Mar 14, 2013
Looking for a universal gpu block to put on my 7850. Cheaper is better. Update: got tired of waiting and ordered one new.
Mar 7, 2013 #2 lilbabycat 2[H]4U Joined Jun 21, 2011 Messages 3,810 An H60 + zipties worked for my 6870.
Mar 7, 2013 #3 G Gorilla [H]F Junkie Joined Sep 14, 2007 Messages 8,580 TTT Yeah.... I know that you can put one of those integrated coolers on a gpu, but I already have a water cooling loop set up. I'd much rather add my gpu to my loop than add one of those coolers.
TTT Yeah.... I know that you can put one of those integrated coolers on a gpu, but I already have a water cooling loop set up. I'd much rather add my gpu to my loop than add one of those coolers.