WTB TV Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

^Strike

Limp Gawd
I'm looking for something that can function like a TV Box (something along the lines of a Mi Box, Nexus Player or a 3rd gen Raspberry Pi).

It needs to be shipped outside of the US, so let me know what you've got & price without shipping included (we'll figure shipping costs out later).

Heat under -X3-. Also got a lot more feedback on OCN under the same name.

PayPal please.

Thanks.

if you're located in canada, i've got a few options. i only ship us/can though, maybe UK if you're local to my hometown.

if you're located in canada, i've got a few options. i only ship us/can though, maybe UK if you're local to my hometown.
Not located in Canada/UK. Check my feedback out if you have reservations about shipping overseas. I've experienced quite a bit with international shipping, and never had any issues with it. Thanks though & bump.

Last edited:
Amazon does ship to your country. They may not ship things like the Fire TV to you, but they likely would ship you a Roku or AppleTV.

Amazon does ship to your country. They may not ship things like the Fire TV to you, but they likely would ship you a Roku or AppleTV.
I need something that can run Kodi. To my understanding I'll probably need something like a Nexus Player (which is discontinued), an RPi (which Amazon does not ship to me) or a Mi Box (which is a little over my budget to buy brand new). I'm open to other TV boxes though, as long as they come with a remote and can run Kodi on them. Thanks.

What are you looking to spend?

I've got a google nexus player, runs kodi beautifully. I use it in the bedroom.
I have been thinking about replacing the firetv in my living room with a firetv 4k, and moving the regular firetv upstairs. This would make the nexus extra, and it would just sit.

What are you looking to spend?

I've got a google nexus player, runs kodi beautifully. I use it in the bedroom.
I have been thinking about replacing the firetv in my living room with a firetv 4k, and moving the regular firetv upstairs. This would make the nexus extra, and it would just sit.
Well, I don't have a particular price in mind for that specific box, so shoot me a PM with your price and if it's reasonable, I'll definitely take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back