• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

WTB tonight! 2.5" SATA HDD

Status
Not open for further replies.

3991vhtes

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Aug 21, 2007
Messages
1,053
Well I got a new mobo for my laptop, and it's SATA :(

I don't have any SATA hard drives, and I really need one

Not lookin to spend an arm and a leg, need AT LEAST 120GB.

Heat is under this name.

Thanks for looking!!!!! :)

happy new year.
 
I have a 160gb 5400rpm SATA Hitachi drive pulled from a Lenovo T61.
Send me a PM if you want it and we can talk about the price.

K-TRON
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top