WTB: Tiny R/C gear, cheap HDDs, good headphones, "Full-range" speaker drivers.

SpasticTeapot

Limp Gawd
Note: I strongly prefer to use postal money orders. Feel free to wait until you recieve payment. Expect possible long-ass delays, as I'm financially in a messed-up situation; however, this way you get payment before shipping.

I'm looking for some super-small R/C gear, as none of my previous offers have gone through. (!@#$#$!) I'd prefer something using actuators, such as the JMP, Plantraco, or RFFS reciever, but I would'nt say no to some Micro Joule gear, or some 3.4g servos (Falcon or Blue Bird.) I can also use a small R/C helicopter, if anyone has one. Of course, I can also use super-small lithium cells (and possibly a charger), actuators, motors, and whatever help I can get.

I'm building PC's and selling them to make money, and I could use some hard drives- a lot of them. So long as they're 10gb or more and work well (no Deathstars, please!) I can use them. I can't pay much per, but this is a nice way to get rid of your old, now-obsolete 20gb/5400rpm RAID 0+1 array and get something for it.

(Note: I'm not selling any of the PC's on anandtech, only locally. I do buy some parts here, but I have no intention of spamming.)

I also need a pair of really good headphones, preferably Grados. I'm able to re-solder connectors if necessary. I'm not at all picky about cosmetic condition, either; I am, however, looking for something inexpensive.

Finally, I also need something rarely requested on these forums: speaker drivers, or more specifically, the round things that actually make the noise. I can also use some custom-made cabinets; I'm a lousy woodworker. I'm looking in particular for Fostex drivers, but here's a list of what I can use:
RadioShack :
40-1197
40-1354

Fostex:
Pretty much anything.

Tang-Band:
Pretty much anything labelled Fullrange, especially the w3-871s

Hi-Vi:
B3N
B3S

Aurasound
NS3-193

Also, an odd note: Logitech surrounds often contain Tang-Band fullrange speakers. If you've got a high-end Logitech system with a completely blown amplifier or half the speakers eaten by a porpoise, I can still use the leftovers.

Bump for the old "My porpoise ate my speaker" excuse :p

Back