Wtb Ti4600

lestat85

n00b
Joined
Feb 8, 2005
Messages
13
Hey guys, I am looking for a TI4600 I am selling my TI4400 to my friend and this gives me an excuse to pick up a better card for my comp before i entirely upgrade and retire the card to my older computer So if anyone can help me PLEASE send me an e-mail at jcross@stjoelive.com

Oh yeah and I dont have any heat yet buy i do have ebay under jmcrosswhite
 
Still a bit too much for me right now, im still saving up so i can gett a 6800 gt or better, looking for a really cheep one about 70
 
just FYI... it's not worth it to upgrade from a TI4400 to a TI4600.. you will NOT notice any difference except the fps will be higher by a tiny bit
 
illig said:
just FYI... it's not worth it to upgrade from a TI4400 to a TI4600.. you will NOT notice any difference except the fps will be higher by a tiny bit

Word, and besides, you can o/c the 4400 to achieve your needs.
 
I know it wont be much of any of an increase, this card is just for me to use for a bit in my current comp, before i upgrade and it will be dropped into my other comp once im done with it, and i have a golden sample 4400 and havent gotten that great of overclocks, besides i want a 4600 just to play with overclocking :D
 
lestat85 said:
I know it wont be much of any of an increase, this card is just for me to use for a bit in my current comp, before i upgrade and it will be dropped into my other comp once im done with it, and i have a golden sample 4400 and havent gotten that great of overclocks, besides i want a 4600 just to play with overclocking :D

ti4600s don't OC well. Ask anyone.
 
not to trash your thread but you might as well just save the $70 and put it towards a better card. heck another $130 you could get an x700 with a lot better performance
 
do they even make the x700 agp style?


Warning: Confine your bumps to six hours unless you are specifically responding to someone or your thread will be locked. - Lethal
 
Save your money and get a 6600GT AGP for a little under $200, (any time)
or find a 6800nu on sale for $220-$250

Like this BFG 6800nu http://shop4.outpost.com/product/4082672 $249

my PNY 6800nu I got for $199 from CompUSA in Nov., then I bought another PNY 6800nu at Fry's for $229 in Dec. Both were fully softmoddable in 16x 6vp.
 
Back
Top