• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

WTB: Ti-89

FearTheTerp

Limp Gawd
Joined
Mar 22, 2006
Messages
157
My Ti-89 just got stolen, and it's pretty much essential for my Calculus class. I'm pretty broke right now so i'm trying to pick one up cheap.

I have $50 left in my paypal, so thats what im looking for. If anyone has a TI-89 titanium and wants a little more than $50 for it, i'll see if i can come up with the money

Any TI-89 would work, Titanium or not.

Thanks for looking
 
I've got one that I bought when I started college. It didn't see a ton of use but aesthetically it's probably not mint. Screen and Function are perfect though.

Let me know if the guy above doesn't pan out.


Good luck!
 
i have one i just can't sell it cause i need it for college. ti-89 does go for cheap around here if you catch someone.

last thread i saw someone was selling for like 60! dunno where it went :/ GOOD LUCK THOUGH
 
Back
Top