WTB: Thermal Pads

Andrew_Carr

2[H]4U
I'm looking for quality thermal pads in bulk such as fujipoly pads or something that would be good enough to use on a RTX 3080 or other similar cards. I need all sizes from 0.5mm through 3mm. I've already ordered a ton, but if you can provide better prices than the crazy high amounts each package sells for or know of a place to buy this in bulk at lower prices please send me a PM. I've found some 300x200mm sheets but can't seem to find any wholesalers so far.

Just a heads-up, I ordered my fujipoly pads from FrozenCPU and they were (more) reasonable than what I was finding anywhere else. I ordered all thicknesses they had. good luck!

Just a heads-up, I ordered my fujipoly pads from FrozenCPU and they were (more) reasonable than what I was finding anywhere else. I ordered all thicknesses they had. good luck!
Thanks! That's to be a little better.

Are the name brand ones there legit? I figured they'd be ok for the cheap blue types that work for most things, but I wanted to get some of the better pads for GPU vram.
The higher end options are legit,at least some. The higher end gelid or high end fujipolys

I got the thermalright ones from AliExpress. They were the exact same ones from amazon but at much cheaper price. Took about 3 weeks to arrive. Get the 120mmx120mm ones.

Have the Thermalrights on my 3080, dropped 10-12C but I just have one card. $12 was cheap insurance. Now if I had 20 3080s I’d be rolling the dice with Aliexpress.

Have the Thermalrights on my 3080, dropped 10-12C but I just have one card. $12 was cheap insurance. Now if I had 20 3080s I’d be rolling the dice with Aliexpress.

Yeah, I just tried Aliexpress. The 120x120mm pads on aliexpress are about the same price as a small package on ebay, so definitely cheaper. I think I've redone 5-6 GPUs in the past week so it definitely adds up.

I got the thermalright ones from AliExpress. They were the exact same ones from amazon but at much cheaper price. Took about 3 weeks to arrive. Get the 120mmx120mm ones.
Thanks, just ordered some. Best prices I've seen so far for the most part.

Back