• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

WTB/TF: 9800GX2

alumar

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Feb 9, 2002
Messages
1,251
Might be a long shot but here it goes.

200.00 cash through paypal

and

My tablet PC

HP Tablet TC1100
1.2ghz Pentium M
1.5GB DDR
60GB HD 16mb cache
Geforce4 built-on
Wireless 802.11 & Bluetooth 1.1 Built-on
10/100 Network/external VGA
External USB2.0 External Multibay - DVD Burner included
Tablet OS /w sticker
Keyboard /(new) pen
Extra Li-Ion Battary

DOCK included (power adaptor for dock)

GREAT Shape!

-----

My Heatware : enigmahaqr
My Email: enigmahaqr (at) a o l (dot) com
 
You should sell the tablet on ebay and then buy one, you'll make out better in the end. I sold the exact same tablet on ebay a few months ago and got $500 for it.
 
I have an EVGA 9800GX2. I am interested in doing this trade.

My heatware is Echelon V

If you could send me a few pictures of its condition and if it doesn't look too beat up, I would love to do the trade ASAP. ;)


PM me so we can talk about the trade. My brother has always wanted a tablet, and maybe now I can get him one. :D
 
Back
Top