Mar 29, 2026 #1 W wfarid Limp Gawd 2FA Joined Apr 20, 2006 Messages 370 Wtb super micro X11SSH-F. If you have a Xeon and ecc ram to go along with it - I’d be interested in purchasing that too
Wtb super micro X11SSH-F. If you have a Xeon and ecc ram to go along with it - I’d be interested in purchasing that too
Mar 30, 2026 #2 cybrnook [H]ard|Gawd 2FA Joined Jan 14, 2013 Messages 1,423 I’m quite sure I’ve got one new in box, maybe two. Ping me in the morning to remind me to go looking for them.
I’m quite sure I’ve got one new in box, maybe two. Ping me in the morning to remind me to go looking for them.
Mar 30, 2026 #3 cybrnook [H]ard|Gawd 2FA Joined Jan 14, 2013 Messages 1,423 Looks like I have 3 x of them (how many you need?):