Wtb: Star Wars galaxies

I've got a box of old games and I might actually still have the box/case etc. for it. If I do, I'll let you know. I'd gladly be rid of it. I hated that game.

the best worst game ever, i may have a set too

Reactions: Dan
like this
Prob my fav game from when I was a kid. Was great till people starting hacking & gaming the mechanics then the devs royally f###ed it up. First Jedi on Ahazi was in our group of guys. He ended up being a beta tester (due to the bugs at the time) for the Jedi system because they weren't ready for them (pre holocon profession hints). Won't be giving out my copy, besides I was able to build a private server for it, but its not the same solo and didn't get the warm and fuzzies about other peoples servers. This is not a game that "you can get to 60" in a week type b.s.

Wish ya luck finding em.
1656812667630.png

I probably have one too heh. Why do you want this?
Because im playing on Finalizer private server. Wife wants to play now too and in order to have 2 accounts on 1 IP, they want you to have 2 copies of the game.

I looked and found a bunch of other cool old games lol, struck out on Galaxies. Found the old republic at least!

like this
SWG was my first MMO and started it the same month I graduated from college. Played more SWG in a week than I did work. Was truly addicted in hind site. Skipped my college graduation to attend our first PA/Guild outing and called in sick nine times my first year in the work force. Every day was used to game. The first Jedi on Chilastra was my friend and I ended up getting his account when he quit. At the time was probably worth 1-2 thousand $ and he just gave it to me. I still sold it for several hundred $ to a guild mate when I quit.

like this
Back