Jun 5, 2012 #1 B Bbq King of Charts Joined Feb 21, 2006 Messages 12,271 I want to buy an ssd. No OCZ At least 80gb. Shipped to Canada. Lemme know what you have. Heat: death.by.bbq
I want to buy an ssd. No OCZ At least 80gb. Shipped to Canada. Lemme know what you have. Heat: death.by.bbq
Jun 5, 2012 #4 m3ta1head 777 Joined Feb 22, 2006 Messages 6,365 Ok, ok, how about 2 X-25V 40GBs? $90 shipped. bump
Jun 5, 2012 #5 C ccityinstaller Supreme [H]ardness Joined Feb 23, 2007 Messages 4,237 Interested in a 120GB Sandisk Ultra? Great SSD, only used for 2 months..Only reason I'm considering selling is to go to a 240GB due to AutoCAD files sucking up so much space! PM me for price..
Interested in a 120GB Sandisk Ultra? Great SSD, only used for 2 months..Only reason I'm considering selling is to go to a 240GB due to AutoCAD files sucking up so much space! PM me for price..