WTB: Something CHEAP!!!

dbu8554

Supreme [H]ardness
Alright GF's computer broke it was a laptop but anyways shes needs a new comptuer desktop or laptop I prefer a desktop as they suck alot less anyways just needs to get on the internet and use office and such nothing spectacular maybe keep it under 150$? I know its asking alot but I am sure someone around here had something that they are not using anymore that will do what I need it too.

free bump, as a suggestion, if you aren't going to be able to buy everything from one seller, you might want to consider just buying the innards and then picking up a case locally to save on shipping.

AOpen MiniPC - This is the PC that is very small, mac mini in style. $150 shipped
Combo drive
1.73 P4M CPU
2gb memory
gigabit onboard
DVI out
2usb and firewire onboard
120gb HDD
Pics at http://picasaweb.google.com/boasist/ChristmasSale#
Runs great, I had vista ultimate on it, the system ran great, yet a little hot. I have since throttled it back to XP, now its happy. Great system overall

thanks guys, she bartered for a newer system then what she had still a laptop that sucks but maybe she will learn someday.

anyways thanks for the support found a few good deals out there I might get as a spare PC for here at my place thanks alot again everyone.

Back