WTB: Socket A motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbmx4life

2[H]4U
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!!!
I HAVE HAD TOO MANY OFFERS OF DDR BOARDS WITH NO MEMORY INCLUDED!!!
From now on those offers will be deleted and not responded to

I am looking for a Socket A motherboard. I am replacing an IWill KK266+ (just for reference). Needs to be 3 slots SDRAM (unless you got a killer deal on a mobo/DDR combo). Needs to support atleast an 1800+ but wouldn't mind something better. I believe that is all and the rest of the specs should be fair game.

Please leave the following info with your offer also: Manufacturer, Model, and asking price shipped to 54303.

Thank you,
J

How much memory do you need (or expect to be included in the deal)? And what is your maximum budget? I have FIC AM-37 (Diagnostic software IDs it as FIC AM-35) with 2x512MB (1GB) DDR memory.

How much memory do you need (or expect to be included in the deal)? And what is your maximum budget? I have FIC AM-37 (Diagnostic software IDs it as FIC AM-35) with 2x512MB (1GB) DDR memory.

I would prefer 1GB (single stick or 2*512mb kit) or atleast 512mb (single stick or 2*256mb). I am looking at a budget of $50/shipped MAX but would like to keep it well under that if possible. For reference: I have an offer right now for a mobo/1GB ram for $30 shipped. I am just waiting to hear back.

I thought so too but now I am not getting a response from the guy that offered the deal so I guess that I am still looking.

bump

Do you want mine? Mine fits your descriptions (Socket A and 1GB (2x512MB) memory). Unfortunately, I can't go that low especially DDR1 memory costs more than DDR2 memory to get these days. I can let them all go for $45 shipped if that sounds reasonable for you. I have a few of SDRAM (64MB) modules and a Celeron 566 PC (board and CPU) that I can include to beef up the deal. Perhaps you have a use for these. Let me know...

Shoot me a PM with the manu, model, and other info and I will let ya know. You might be my best bet at this moment.

Got an Abit KT7E motherboard if your interested.

Supports atleast 1800 as I have one in there now.

I also have a Chaintec 7nXX cn1a motherboard that is a nforce2 and can include 2X256 ddr with it.

shoot me a pm / email with a reasonable offer and either one or both are yours.

Board is this one: http://www.shopping.com/xPF-FIC-AM-37

Or this one: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?product=296682&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=&docname=bph07941

DSCN0065.jpg

The one freebie board and CPU is from a IBM Deskpro PC, which is actually a Gigabyte GS-6WMMC7 motherboard.

DSCN0209.jpg

Looks like there are a few other good deals, so you can pick and choose.

Got an Abit KT7E motherboard if your interested.

Supports atleast 1800 as I have one in there now.

I also have a Chaintec 7nXX cn1a motherboard that is a nforce2 and can include 2X256 ddr with it.

shoot me a pm / email with a reasonable offer and either one or both are yours.

Didn't the KT7E have a capacitor issue:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back