• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

WTB Socket 939 board

ChRoNo16

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Feb 3, 2011
Messages
1,593
I am hoping to find a working Athlon 64 board with the 939 socket and PCIe

Would prefer ATX but see what people have

Just got burned on eBay for 100 bucks on a dead A8N-SLI Deluxe

Hoping for maybe 50-60 bucks?

LMK what you got

Edit to clarify- SLI is not a requirement, was a nice to have but it seems those boards were not great
 
Last edited:
I gave mine too my brother a decade or so ago with a FX-55 to use for a while running Windows 7 at the time. I can see if he still has it and ship it when I'm there in December if you still want it by then. 🙃

It's a Gigabyte nForce 4 non-SLI board though. It was my very first build.
 
I have one , will need to test it. Its been sitting along time. Well report back.
 
I have one , will need to test it. Its been sitting along time. Well report back.
Sadly looks like the board is borked, it turns on as soon as I flip the switch on the PSU. never posts.
Its a red MSI SLi board.
 

Attachments

  • 1201568_20260819_171613.jpg
    1201568_20260819_171613.jpg
    418.8 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top