• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

WTB: Socket 754, AGP motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

WLDock

Limp Gawd
Joined
Feb 20, 2005
Messages
246
As the title states, I am looking for a Socket 754, AGP motherboard. What do you have?
 
I'm a bit rusty- Is that the old P4 interface? I have a Gigabyte 848 system with a 2.8c I was thinking of parting out with AGP. Been solid but I have too many systems =p
 
No, its AMD. When the Athlon64 first came out, it was on the old 940 pin socket. The value line was on S754. When AMD moved the consumer chips over to S939, they kept the S754 around.

I have an Asus K8N-E Deluxe, but my wife would be upset if I took her motherboard out of her (working) computer. Good luck with your search.
 
Up from the dead!

I still need to find a S754 board and 2GB of DDR400. What U got 4 sale?
 
I have an A64 3400+ 2.2ghz and $2x512mb pc3200 generic ram for $25 shipped if interested.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top