WTB:Small R/C planes&related stuff(esp. Silverlit X-twin),good headphones, FR drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpasticTeapot

Limp Gawd
Payment Policy:
If you've got 20+ good heat, I'll send money first. I prefer PMO, but I have access to CC paypal. No "half first, half later". I strongly prefer if you wait until you recieve the money before shipping.

If anyone has one, I'd like to buy one of Silverlit's X-twin R/C planes, especially the all-EPP "sport" style plane. They're impossible to get in the states, and I lost the one I was able to obtain in a tree. I can use broken planes, or parts, too.

I can also use small R/C planes of any type, including the rebranded X-twin called the Aero Ace sold at Toys-R-Us, but I'm really looking for some of the high-end gear. If you've got one of Bob Selman's recievers or perhaps some Blue Arrow or Falcon servos, I can use them; the smaller, the better!

I need a pair of really good headphones, preferably Grados. I'm able to re-solder connectors if necessary.

Finally, I also need something rarely requested on these forums: speaker drivers, or more specifically, the round things that actually make the noise. I'm looking in particular for Fostex drivers, but here's a list of what I can use:
RadioShack :
40-1197
40-1354

Fostex:
Pretty much anything.

Tang-Band:
Pretty much anything labelled Fullrange, especially the w3-871s

Hi-Vi:
B3N
B3S

Aurasound
NS3-193

Also, an odd note: Logitech surrounds often contain Tang-Band fullrange speakers. If you've got a high-end Logitech system with a completely blown amplifier or half the speakers eaten by a porpoise, I can still use the leftovers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back