WTB:Small HD

I've got a 3G sitting here that I just formatted NTFS... $5 + $7 USPS Priority shipping from zip 77449 to 33767= $13

Originally posted by five-by-five
I've got a 3G sitting here that I just formatted NTFS... $5 + $7 USPS Priority shipping from zip 77449 to 33767= $13

Hey my zip is 32778 and it should only be like $3.85 for priority from texas to florida.....LMK tho

also I have lots of 1.2gb I need 5gb or bigger except for you five-by-five cause I can put Win98 on that but for that others I need atleast 5gb cause XP takes almost 2gb for complete install-Thanks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mailing Information
2 lb. oz. Package
To: TAVARES, FL
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mail Service Est. Delivery Time Rate Help
Express Mail Overnight to most areas $17.85 Express Mail Help
Priority Mail 2 Day(s) $4.90 Priority Mail Help
Parcel Post 5 Day(s) $4.14 Parcel Post Help

Call it $10 shipped then?

what kind of trades were you looking for?......I have some PC2700(2x128) laying around here somewhere

9gb SCSI barracuda HD
AMD Dragon Orb hsf
all kinds of edo ram
UV lazer LED's
CCFL's (blue and UV)
brand new Xbox memory cards(unopened)
couple fan grills

Thats all I see at the moment if you see anything you want LMK and we'll go from there-Thanks

GF I still have a 13 gig hdd if tspaulm doesnt take it soon it'll be back available.

Bump for a Great seller/trader

Originally posted by Godfather
...I have some PC2700(2x128) laying around here somewhere...

Since your offering up that, I have a 6G to go with that 3G...

2drives.jpg

Back