• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

WTB:Small Cheap HARD DRIVES

lilneel12

Limp Gawd
Joined
Oct 13, 2004
Messages
369
I need some small harddrives, doesn;t really matter how small; the cheaper the better and I actually won't mind it it is dead cause I want to try out a window mod and see how it turns out.

thanks
 
I've got a 20 g dead quantum, and a dead 40 gig WD, and 2 really tiny under 500 mb laptop drives, the thick ones, $10 shipped gets all my dead IDE drives, I forgot, I got 3 more dead under 2 gb laptop drives, I'll throw them too. LMK
 
woo, in that case, I think I have several HD as well, but do you need that many?
 
Back
Top