• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

WTB: Slim keyboard

IQJUMPuw

Limp Gawd
Joined
Oct 19, 2002
Messages
502
Hey all

I'm looking for a new or used slim keyboard. I want a keyboard that is very quiet and has a laptop feel to it. If it's used, it must be in like-new condition.

I want something like Microsoft Comfort Curve Keyboard 2000 ($16.95 from Amazon) but something cheaper. If you have one for sale, please PM me a pic and a price or post them here. Thanks so much!
 
Back
Top