• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

WTB Silent PC, Have $500

serge91088

n00b
Joined
Jun 13, 2004
Messages
33
I need a quiet PC for my home recording studio. I already have an audio card so that is not necessary. I've got $600 to spend and the machine needs to perform audio editing, recording, playing applications at decent speeds.
 
Back
Top