WTB SFF PC for my garage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crosshairs

Administrator
Staff member
Im looking for a tiny PC that I can put in my garage for light browsing and looking stuff up on Google...I dont need a powerhouse but dont want a POS either...I have a I7 2600K out there now but its in a full ATX case and Im looking to save some space and replace it..I would prefer one with an HDMI out and that I can wall mount but will consider anything thats small .

Found what I needed...Thanks to everyone who replied.....

Last edited:
RPI 4? This should tick all your check boxes and you can use some dbl stick tape to slap it on the back of your monitor.

Second the pi. I use one in the utility room/work area and it is very convenient. Installing raspian takes just a few seconds and away you go. Plus you can do a media overlay to make it like an appliance for music or videos.

Look for a Zotac mini. Should be more power than you need and you can get slightly older ones for cheap. Also there was someone on here selling some HP or Dell? SFF machines recently/regularly. I think the HP ones are actually pretty decent. I don't think what I have is small enough for what you want, and it's also older gen stuff too.

Got a small Zotac box, i7 haswell (don't remeber model right now) 16GB ram, 240gb SSD, got the vesa mount for it. Don't have any pictures yet, PM if interested and I'll get pics and exact specs for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back