WTB Sega Saturn -> PS/PS1/PS2 playstation adapter

Kako

Limp Gawd
Small Street Fighter competition at my school next week. I might as well try and have an advantage. Prize is a psp, so you can see why I want to win. Looking to pay 10$. Negotiable. Ebay feedback available for reference.
ps-Any other sega video game stuff you may have and want to get rid of, pm me and I might be interested.

u do know those collector items go sky high? i sold my saturn for 900$ and my gamemaster+cd32X for almost 1k

why try using emulator or use eprom to prt to make controller works on it?

lolwut? There's a few Sega Saturn's on ebay right now.. one even includes Street Fighter as a game. The bids aren't even over $90 with a few hours remaining.

i had about 60games with it and quite a few original japanese imported game, with 2nd gen saturn controller (one with turbo buttons by sega) and the whole lot i sold on ebay for 900$, o yea, i had the mpeg controlelr for it too, to allow to watch vcd so on...

Thats a bit of information you left out which would explain the high price. The system alone I wouldn't be surprised if it goes for less than 30 bucks today. But yea, if anyone has that adapter, I'm still looking.

Back