WTB: Ryzen at least 6 core CPU/RAM/Mobo tight budget

kyriptic

Limp Gawd
Trying to build a system for a buddy of mine on a tight budget.

Send me what you got and maybe we can figure out a deal.

Hoping for a 2600x+ cpu or x470+ mobo, but if you have 1800x/1600x at a really good price might be interested.

Definition of tight? Like what wlare we looking at here

Looking at $300 budget for everything a cpu/mobo/ram and probably a cooler too if no stock cooler with cpu

This should be pretty easy based on your requirements. You might even be able to get a 3600x system.

This should be pretty easy based on your requirements. You might even be able to get a 3600x system.
Yeah, that was what I initial thought too. Doesn't seem like a lot of people are selling though haha.

Yeah, that was what I initial thought too. Doesn't seem like a lot of people are selling though haha.

Do you live near a Microcenter? They are selling the I5 10600K for less than $200 at the moment and the 10400F is cheaper than that.

What form factor? (ATX, MATX, etc)

I've got a b450 + 2600x + wraith slim + 16 gb bundle I'm freeing up now, it was my plex server until last week. You might need a beefier cooler down the line but this would get you by in the short term, especially if you aren't using it for heavy workloads (I had GPU to handle the heavy lifting in plex)

What form factor? (ATX, MATX, etc)

I've got a b450 + 2600x + wraith slim + 16 gb bundle I'm freeing up now, it was my plex server until last week. You might need a beefier cooler down the line but this would get you by in the short term, especially if you aren't using it for heavy workloads (I had GPU to handle the heavy lifting in plex)

He has a normal tower so up to atx, should fit no problem.

Where you located ?
I'm in CT, friend is actually in LA at the moment.

Back