Mar 5, 2020 #1 P pinktank Limp Gawd Joined Jan 22, 2005 Messages 331 Hello All, Looking for a Rx580 8gb Nitro+ I'm in Exeter,NH heatware pinktank
Mar 5, 2020 #2 R rhansen5_99 2[H]4U Joined Nov 12, 2001 Messages 2,153 I have a Rx570 nitro 8gb PM if interested.
Mar 6, 2020 #3 P pinktank Limp Gawd Joined Jan 22, 2005 Messages 331 I'm looking for rx580 specifically, thanks
Mar 6, 2020 #4 S SamirD [H]F Junkie Joined Mar 22, 2015 Messages 8,336 This card if it's the OC edition will be around the same speed as the Nitro (depending on which version it is and what version of the nitro you compare it to), and it is also around the same size if size is an issue: https://hardforum.com/threads/fs-xfx-rx-580-8gb-video-card.1993070/#post-1044517310
This card if it's the OC edition will be around the same speed as the Nitro (depending on which version it is and what version of the nitro you compare it to), and it is also around the same size if size is an issue: https://hardforum.com/threads/fs-xfx-rx-580-8gb-video-card.1993070/#post-1044517310
Mar 8, 2020 #5 P pinktank Limp Gawd Joined Jan 22, 2005 Messages 331 I'm going to be using it on a mac pro and I know the Sapphier UEFI to be friendly to the Mac pro, didn't want to risk miniscule changes.
I'm going to be using it on a mac pro and I know the Sapphier UEFI to be friendly to the Mac pro, didn't want to risk miniscule changes.