• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

WTB: RX Vega 56/64

Nahu1337

Limp Gawd
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
140
Know this is a long shot with the mining craze and whatnot, but I'm looking to buy a Vega56/64 at a somewhat reasonable price to upgrade my Fury for that sweet sweet smooth 1440p FreeSync gaming. Open to all offers! Potentially able to trade my Sapphire Fury Tri-X + cash for a Vega.
 
You should do stand up comedy.

In all seriousness, good luck. You will need it.
 
I'm well aware.. I saw one sold here back in December for cheap, figured I'd roll the dice :) But thanks!
 
Back
Top