• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

WTB: RTX 5090

If you look around you can get some pretty solid deals on 4090s right now. Unless you have one already
 
You will probably get scalped to hell, I live near a microcenter and if I get a model I don’t want like WC model only way I would part would be thru a generous donation.
 
Yup. By GN count, even including samples, looks like US might have had around 1000. I dont think that count included what nvidia had? But there wasnt much stock at all. Plenty of (cough) 5080s.....shrug.....
 
I have a 3090 atm, need the vram so a 4090/5090 is the required for my creative/3d workloads. Would prefer to nab a 5090, I'll probably have to wait for it though, but the 3090 is doing the job although could use an upgrade.

Was super unfortunate though....I had a full on command center going on for launch, three browsers running distill io for refresh tracking, constant add to carts on best buy with them failing, etc. Woke up roughly 30 minutes before the launch, nada....Yet my bud wakes up 2 minutes before 6 am, squinty eyed, walks to his pc and just adds to cart on best buy and gets one -_-. He's scalping it, which just annoys me....lol. So here I am, looking for scraps...haha.
 
I have a 3090 atm, need the vram so a 4090/5090 is the required for my creative/3d workloads. Would prefer to nab a 5090, I'll probably have to wait for it though, but the 3090 is doing the job although could use an upgrade.

Was super unfortunate though....I had a full on command center going on for launch, three browsers running distill io for refresh tracking, constant add to carts on best buy with them failing, etc. Woke up roughly 30 minutes before the launch, nada....Yet my bud wakes up 2 minutes before 6 am, squinty eyed, walks to his pc and just adds to cart on best buy and gets one -_-. He's scalping it, which just annoys me....lol. So here I am, looking for scraps...haha.
Try Reddit for a 4090. There’s one posted daily on hardware swap
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ikasu
like this
Try Reddit for a 4090. There’s one posted daily on hardware swap
Appreciate the info. Was thinking about nabbing the Asus 4090 with a waterblock that recently went on here for $1600. But in reality, could use the extra vram for the 5090, and the 3090 is getting me by for now...So going to wait for a 5090 eventually, monitor trackers, etc.
 
Appreciate the info. Was thinking about nabbing the Asus 4090 with a waterblock that recently went on here for $1600. But in reality, could use the extra vram for the 5090, and the 3090 is getting me by for now...So going to wait for a 5090 eventually, monitor trackers, etc.
just curious, which 3090 do you have?
 
it was just released 1/30/25, it's not even retail chains yet........and the price is 2K
 
just curious, which 3090 do you have?
Asus Strix. White one, although I have it water blocked.

it was just released 1/30/25, it's not even retail chains yet........and the price is 2K
Obviously. But there are also members on this forum that buy gpu's and sell them to help fellow members out, happened with the 3000/4000 series, doubt this would be any different, although stock is even lower thanks to our saviors (*Sarcasm*) Nvidia. So thought why not, may as well post to see if there is any traction and accommodating members out there.
 
Last edited:
Asus Strix. White one, although I have it water blocked.


Obviously. But there are also members on this forum that buy gpu's and sell them to help fellow members out, happened with the 3000/4000 series, doubt this would be any different, although stock is even lower thanks to our saviors (*Sarcasm*) Nvidia. So thought why not, may as well post to see if there is any traction and accommodating members out there.
likely true but you can't buy anything that is no for sale :)
 
Back
Top