WTB: Ring Fit Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.

MightyMatt

Gawd
WTB: Ring Fit Adventure for the Nintendo Switch. Can be used, but needs to include the game, case, ring, and strap. Needs to be the USA version. Thank you.

EDIT: Someone mentioned a French website that ships to the USA. Thank you. Closed.

Last edited:
Jesus, just looked for this online and the Nintendo scalping is getting ridiculous.. Good luck in your search!

Though not nearly as good at tracking or guiding as Ring Fit Adventure, Just Dance 2020 is $20 on the nintendo e-shop and comes currently with 2 free months of Just Dance Unlimited (so, basically 1,000+ songs.) It's good for cardio, at least.

Good luck in your search!

How much are you looking to spend? I purchased, recycled the box, but never used the game or the accessories, since my wife bought a Peloton we've been using that instead... was planning on listing on eBay this weekend.

Wow good luck! Those are indeed being scalped. Crazy how this tend to always happen with Nintendo stuff. I scored a Switch for my sister earlier this week so we could all play Animal Crossing. People were trying to get $450 or more for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back